Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tues-Date

After five hard working days (wow), i think it's time to give myself a little treat! :)
Yesterday morning after my shift, I had a date with Dhey, Gene, Shelly and Kuya Rocky at Zark's Burger.

 Zark’s Burger is located at 2nd floor Archer’s nook bldg,Taft (in front of La Salle taft. AND President’s Ave, BF homes Paranaque in front of Shawarma Snack Center.

Gene and Dhey, Then Shelly and her Big Burger :) (thanks Gene for the picture)
They have one of the biggest burgers I have seen (bigger than MOMO Cafe’s Burger that i will blog soon)
To be honest it was my first time in Zark’s and the serving reminds me of Jhonny Rockets (Burger+Fries)
Me and my Black Mamba Burger
Zarks have big and greasy burgers. They even have a deep fried burger, so if kulang ka sa cooking oil try it hehehe. Fun part is eating their burger, sauce and oil are dripping as you take a bite!! hmmm Dont forget to ask for an extra tissue/napkins just in case!
After Zarks we went to Robinson’s and watched a movie!
Since I needed to wear something formal last Monday night, I end up walking the scorching hot streets of manila yesterday wearing my long sleeves button down and my new favorite shoes, both from Penshoppe. My one and only chinos from BUM
papasa na kong zombie sa walking dead, gising 24oras
Dont forget to hype my new look here
 It was a long day but worth it!
Let me just remind you guys to treat yourself once in a while, you deserve it! Have a Good day everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment