Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MoMo Cafe

Last month, a couple of days after my birthday my friend and food buddy Dhey (I told you you'll see your name on my blog again hehehe) decided to try a new restaurant. The question is where?

I asked Pia, a colleague and a friend of mine where to eat. This girl knows a lot about food and Restaurant she can even start her own food blog. Anyways she told me if I'm into pasta or burger we should try MoMo Cafe. I checked it online, they have positive reviews about it, so why not try it.

MoMo Cafe's first branch is in EastWood Mall and they have another branch in Ayala Triangle Gardens, the only restaurant in Ayala Triangle with a second floor.
The place is pretty cool and cozy. I love the interiors it feels like you're invading someones kitchen plus you'll have a view of Ayala Gardens.
MoMo Cafe's Cool Interiors
The Cool Wallpapers
Now let's talk about the food, Dhey had a "Monster Burger", all i can say is its a real Monster!! Two big patties then onion rings on top served with fries! It's the best onion rings I've tasted so far, fried to perfection seriously. We want more bacon strip please :)
How are you going to eat this MONSTER?
More Bacon Please!
I had their Crispy Bacon Carbonara. It was served with an egg yolk, Yep an egg yolk. Too bad was not able to take a picture of it when it was served. I'm too excited to eat it I mixed it already before Dhey even took a picture of it :( (I'm such a bad blogger, please forgive me). I love the Carbonara, I don't even know how to explain it just yummy!
The Crispy Bacon Carbonara, Sorry gutom na kasi ako e
We had their signature smoothies. The Watermelon & Green Mango which is surprisingly refreshing, sweet and a little sour which is a good combination. Dhey had Peach Lychee which is good too.
MoMo Cafe's Signature Smoothies

After that delicious meal in MoMo Cafe we walked around the busy streets of Makati and end the day with a heavy rain while drinking coffee in Seattle's Best.

Well I love MoMo Cafe and I'll give it a thumbs up :). You can visit their Ayala Branch,Open daily from 7 a.m.-11 p.m. or Give them a call telephone numbers 621-6161 or 621-6162.

<photos by Dhey>

No comments:

Post a Comment