Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chinese Garden

Another work week ended (well for me work week ends at tuesday morning) and it's time to unwind. Spent my whole Tuesday last week with Danica (my high-school best-friend). It's been a while since the last time I saw this girl. We decided to have a date together and watched Iron Man 3. Well I decided not to give any reviews about this movie because I know most of you watched it already. Well this movie is entertaining for kids. 

Since Danica spent her college days in manila, she know where to go. We decided to visit in Luneta Park. Of-course as we all know Luneta Park is where our National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal's monument is located. Well it's not my first time in Luneta but there are parts of it that I need to explore. Danica told me that we should visit the Chinese Garden. Since I've never been there I said yes!


Chinese Garden is on the right side if your facing Dr. Jose Rizal's Monument. The ticket is just 10php. The place is so small. It's so quiet and the best thing is there are trees that block sun rays that makes the place a little cool. Aside from the Chinese statue and some Chinese stuff the place is packed with lovers so if you are single this is not the place for you hahaha. 

I had so much fun was able to have a quick shoot for my lookbook.

What I'm Wearing : Stipe Shirt and Jeans from Folded and Hung, Shoes from Penshoppe and CraveMore "Triangle" Necklace.

Since it's summer, wearing V-Neck Shirts will be the best thing to wear. Stipes, Graphic and Colorful Shirts are good thing to wear during summer. This is one of my favorite shirt from Folded and Hung. I got it a few years back. Nice Color Combination and very comfortable. Wore my favorite CraveMore Necklace to add something on this look. Also folded my Folded and Hung jeans to show my high cut shoes from Penshoppe.

24 hours gising but it's worth it. Im just lucky to have a friend like you lets do it again Brad! Thanks for the picture hahaha.

Don't forget to hype my look here!

No comments:

Post a Comment