Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Wrong Ramen Day

It's been a week since the last time I updated my blog day and since I have a different work schedule I can't update my blog everyday.

Anyways, Dhey knows that I have a lookbook account so she asked me to strike a pose for my next lookbook entry. Since it's to hot outside this is an outfit to wear during this season. something cotton and comfortable. Since I need to wear something Smart Casual everyday, Polo Shirts is my best-friend.

I wore this during our Wrong Ramen day last week. Pictures were taken after our delicious meal from Wrong Ramen.
What Im wearing : Polo Shirt from Oxygen, I folded the sleeves to have a different look to it.Pants from Penshoppe which i folded it too to give this pants a twist.
CraveMore "X" Necklace, David Guison's collaboration with CraveMore, I got it for free during bloggers united 4, I came in SUPER LATE wala na silang tinda. so I asked David Guison if he still have some of his necklaces because I wanted to have one and Ms. Cristine Liwag gave me these and the other Triangle Necklace for free, again super thank you Ms. Cristine Liwag :)

Most of my friends noticed that I have this pose where I look on the ground. I just noticed it recently that most of my looks in lookbook im looking on the ground hahaha well I guess this my Signature Pose now? haha. Dhey asked me to have that pose again which is pretty awkward but I did hahaha
This is definitely a David Gusion Inspired Look haha
Don't forget to hype my look here. Have a great day Guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment